Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Washington here we come!

Well we are happy to announce that Travis has excepted a job with Lamb Weston. He will be an Associate Financial Analyst for the company. They are a wholly owned subsidiary of ConAgra Foods. The job is located in Kennewick, Washington. Travis will be starting on October 8th. So pretty quick! They are going to help us relocate, as far as where we will be settling, I am not sure... Travis is very excited to be starting a career and finally being able to use the knowledge that he gained from going to college. 
As for me, I am excited to finally be able to be together again. And to be done with my job. I will be sad to leave the people that I have developed many friendships with, but as for the work, I am not so sad.
Mostly we are excited to be able to continue on with life and not have it on hold anymore!
Well I will keep you updated with information as it comes along!
Thank you to all those who have helped us with trying to find a job and getting us where we are today!
P.S. Here is the website to the company that he will be working for http://www.lambweston.com/index.jsp

5 comments:

  1. NO WAY???!!! I think its only like 4 hours from where my family lives! How cool is that! CONGRATS GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa that's so exciting! (: Congratulations, you two. I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOH YEAH!!!!!!! Party in Kennewick! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so happy for you guys! LOVE YOU! (:

    ReplyDelete